Wealden District Council

Wealden Home  >  Residents  >  Housing, Health and Advice  >  Housing  >  Housing Options Advice and Homelessness  >  Homelessness  >  Rough Sleeping

Rough Sleeping

Reporting a Rough Sleeper

If you would like to report a rough sleeper please do so using this national referral portal (external website). We will then be notified of your report so that we can deal with.

I am a rough sleeper

If you are homeless please complete our Housing Assistance Referral Portal (external website), to access help and advice from the Housing Options team.  

If you have nowhere to stay tonight and the office is now shut please call our out of hours service on 01772 678941.